Is Jakarta a good place to stay?

So much word to say about Jakarta.The report said despite problems such as the risk of disease, traffic jam, float, poor sanitation and excessive pollution, etc. So many words to mention about Jakarta, it’s terrible to hear. But, don’t you know, between the problems of city, Jakarta still a chosen city for the expatriate to life.
My old friend from Italy said “I still feel safety when ride a vehicle in Jakarta at 3 pm o’clock, other side in Italy, maybe I feel scared to ride a vehicle because everyone is free to use a gun”
Different argue says from Willy, Australian who has been in Indonesia for five years, said “In Singapore, I could probably get to five meetings, whereas in Jakarta, I’d be lucky to fit in two, but Jakarta is my second home after Melbourne, I love the socialized.”
So… from above argues, do you still believe that Jakarta is a good place to stay? Absolutely if we must taking part in the development of the capital become a heritage for our children. Like old motto said “if not we, so who is responsible to the city?”

Komentar